Monday, January 14, 2008

"Widows" at 59E59


Very much on my calendar: Reverie Productions' New York premiere of "Widows" by the outspoken Ariel Dorfman, brought to my attention by Sam, co-proprietor of the zany Audience of Two site. He writes, "I have a small part as a soldier and a torture victim (whee!)" Apparently the show previously played at the Mark Taper Forum in Los Angeles, and was workshopped extensively with Tony Kushner ("Angels in America," Munich). Running through February 3 at 59E59. Serious stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have no idea what this show is but it sounds wonderful. I wish I were as a. brilliant b. funny and c. cosmopolitan as you. I LOVE THIS BLOG. I'm totally addicted. xoxo.--Yow

bonhomie page said...

Awww ... take the train in and we'll go to the show together! xo BP (aka Blog Proprietress)